No luck here either, still working on it.
My plan is to solder som wires on strategic points on the board and debug i2c and other activity with an oscilloscope. Will probably start next week.

Nameer Kazzaz wrote:
Hey Igor,
I'm getting the same error:
dm1105 0000:04:0b.0: could not attach frontend

Did you get your one to work.

Thanks
Nameer