Hey Michael,

Michael Krufky wrote:
Doug,

If possible, would you pull this changeset from my hg tree rather than
doing a git backport, after Mauro merges this?  If possible, I'd like
to retain the hash value of this changeset so that I don't have to
rebuild all of my development trees.  If you can do this for me, I'd
really appreciate it.  If a more detailed explanation of why I am
making this request is required, please say so and I'll explain in
further detail.

Sure.

Cheers
Douglas

Mauro,

Please pull from:

http://kernellabs.com/hg/~mkrufky/dvb-usb

for:

- dvb-usb: enable specifying a separate generic bulk ctrl response endpoint

 dvb-usb-urb.c |    2 ++
 dvb-usb.h     |    7 +++++++
 2 files changed, 9 insertions(+)

This opens the door to make the dvb-usb framework more generic to be
able to support a variety of additional new devices.  It also will
allow us to cleanup / remove some redundant code in some existing
dvb-usb drivers.  After this is merged, cleanup patches on existing
drivers will follow.

Thanks & regards,

Mike Krufky