Judging by the silence I'm guessing that's a "negative"  ;-)

I actually had a closer read of this...
http://www.kernellabs.com/blog/?p=1339

So even if I donated a card I guess that's not going to compensate you
nearly enough to get analogue a/v-in at least partially working?

So it seems I went for a "bells & whistles" card which may never be fully supported. I seem to recall having the same experience
with a prior card, I wonder if I'll ever learn!

Are there any tuners with similar raw analogue capture/encoding
abilities (ideally component-in) that you do support more completely or
intend to?

Or should I be looking at dedicated video capture devices for better
linux-media support?

Thank-you

Jed wrote:
By "analogue side" I mainly mean A/V-in
Thank-you/Good night

Jed wrote:
Actually I'd be happy to donate...
So long as I knew there'd be some progress on the analogue side.
Already got the HVR-2200 for DVB.

Jed wrote:
Happy to do this, so long as I can get it back eventually?