On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 17:04:03 -0400
Kyle Baker <kyleaba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried using a couple of USB sniffers in Windows 7, but I'm unable to
> find one that has an option to save in text mode as sniffbin.
> Apologies in advanced for the length of the log files that I managed

I could not use the "Simple USB Logger". With "SnoopyPro", it is easier:
- start ms-win
- start snoopypro
- open the binary log file
- select all
- expand
- select all
- copy
- start notepad
- paste
- save the log file
- and move it to Linux.

So, the GPIO register is the second one of the bridge. It is
initialized at line 71 of sonixj.c. May you change it from 0x40 to 0x44?
(see attached diff)

If this does not work, I saw some other little differences..

Best regards.

--
Ken ar c'hentaƱ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/