Hi,

On 07/15/2010 09:30 PM, Yuri wrote:
I use Logitech QuickCam Deluxe on FreeBSD-8.1.

It shows the image for a while but after 20sec-5min it errors out with
the message from libv4l, see below.

Could this be a bug in libv4l or it maybe it should be passed some
tolerance to errors option?

This is not really a bug in libv4l, but more of a problem with error
tolerance in the application you are using. However many apps don't handle
any kind of errors all that well. So the latest libv4l will retry (get a new
frame) jpeg decompression errors a number of times.

I'll send you a mail with instructions how to install the latest libv4l.
The instructions are tailored for people who have an upside down mounted
webcam in their laptop (as that is what I get the most reports about), but
should work fine for you too :)