Hello all,

Every couple of months I scan this mailing list for the keywords usb
and dvb-c, hoping that some new device has shown up that is supported
under Linux.
My request for information a couple of years ago turned up a few older
devices that don't work well or are not sold anymore. And a closed
source device. Neither was really a way to go.

So I would like to check again if any one knows of a device that is
supported or developments in that direction.

With the announcement of Broadcom on their network driver, one keeps
hoping that Micronas one day may turn around on their decision wrt a
drx-k driver.
It seems most (if not all) dvb-c usb devices out there are depending
on this one.

Regards,

Bert Haverkamp