On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 4:17 PM, David Härdeman <da...@hardeman.nu> wrote:
> This is my current patch queue, the main change is to make struct rc_dev
> the primary interface for rc drivers and to abstract away the fact that
> there's an input device lurking in there somewhere.
>
> In addition, the cx88 and winbond-cir drivers are converted to use rc-core.
>
> The patchset is now based on current linux-2.6 upstream git tree since it
> carries both the v4l patches from the staging/for_v2.6.37-rc1 branch, large
> scancode support and bugfixes.
>
> Given the changes, these patches touch every single driver. Obviously I
> haven't tested them all due to a lack of hardware (I have made sure that
> all drivers compile without any warnings and I have tested the end result
> on mceusb and winbond-cir hardware, Jarod Wilson has tested nuvoton-cir,
> imon and several mceusb devices).

And streamzap! :)

Mauro's at the kernel summit, but I had a brief moment to talk to him
earlier today. He had a few issues he wanted to give feedback on, but
I didn't get any specifics yet, other than him not liking the rc-map.c
bits merged into rc-main.c, mainly because part of the plan is to
remove in-kernel maps entirely in 2.6.38. It doesn't make a big
difference to me either way, and rc-main.c is still only 1300-ish
lines, and would be even less once rc-map.c bits are ripped out...

--
Jarod Wilson
ja...@wilsonet.com