I did some tests using the Encore FM 5.3. This were the last device using
the legacy IR support on saa7134. After it, only one device
(Nebula Electronics DigiTV) still uses it. It is an old device, so, it will
probably not be easy to find someone with such hardware.

As the conversion requires to test if raw decoding work with bttv (e. g.
if the hardware works properly generating IRQ's on both GPIO transitions),
we need someone with this hardware, or with another hardware that connects
an IRQ directly into a bttv GPIO pin capable of generating IRQ's.
While we don't have it, let's just move the legacy code to bttv driver.

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (3):
  [media] saa7134: use rc-core raw decoders for Encore FM 5.3
  [media] saa7134: Remove legacy IR decoding logic inside the module
  [media] rc: Remove ir-common module

 drivers/media/rc/Kconfig                    |    5 -
 drivers/media/rc/Makefile                   |    2 -
 drivers/media/rc/ir-functions.c             |  120 --------------
 drivers/media/video/bt8xx/Kconfig           |    2 +-
 drivers/media/video/bt8xx/bttv-input.c      |  103 ++++++++++++-
 drivers/media/video/saa7134/Kconfig         |    2 +-
 drivers/media/video/saa7134/saa7134-input.c |  226 +--------------------------
 drivers/media/video/saa7134/saa7134.h       |    2 +-
 delete mode 100644 drivers/media/rc/ir-functions.c