Keep it on the mailing list, please.

On Jul 18, 2011, at 10:58 AM, Greg Williamson wrote:

> I'm using rca on the back. Audio input is set to 0. trying to change
> it results in 'VIDIOC_S_AUDIO: failed: Resource temporarily
> unavailable'

Hm. Afriad I have no clue what's going on then, just know that not
having audio connected to the expected input can cause 0-byte files.
The failure message there is mildly alarming, but I don't know what
might be the cause. Certainly seems like it could be related to you
getting 0-byte files though (i.e., same root cause). :)

--
Jarod Wilson
ja...@wilsonet.com