На 26.7.2011 г. 15:17 ч., Devin Heitmueller написа:
On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 7:53 AM, Doychin Dokov<r...@net1.cc>  wrote:
[416830.939483] cx231xx #0: can't change interface 3 alt no. to 0 (err=-71)

This is with the stock kernel, no media_build tree installed (I'm currently
compiling it).

Patches for this issue were submitted over the weekend.  Check the
mailing list for posts from Saturday or wait a few days for the
patches to be merged into the linux_media tree.

I find only the Sunday fix for the power ramp issue, which states it's for a problem caused by the config hz being different of 100. Is this the patch you point me to, and do you think it's the solution in my case?

# cat /boot/config-2.6.38-10-server | grep CONFIG_HZ
CONFIG_HZ_100=y
# CONFIG_HZ_250 is not set
# CONFIG_HZ_300 is not set
# CONFIG_HZ_1000 is not set