On 08/14/2011 10:30 AM, Hans-Frieder Vogt wrote:
> just wanted to inform you that I got the TerraTec Dual DVB-T Stick working
> using a slightly patched driver from Afatech. Please see the wiki entry
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TerraTec_T6_Dual_DVB-T_Stick
> Currently both tuners work, but the remote doesn't.
>
> This driver is only supposed to be a temporary solution until I have
> integrated the bits into Antti's af9035 driver, see
> http://openee.googlecode.com/svn-history/r137/trunk/recipes/v4l-dvb/files/v4l-
> dvb-af9035.patch
> http://openee.googlecode.com/svn-history/r137/trunk/recipes/v4l-dvb/files/v4l-
> dvb-af9033.patch

Situation of my AF9035 & AF9033 driver is and have been years totally
frozen, I given it up since I never got permission from ITE to push it
Kernel and firmware distribution. Thus I left it. I have had in mind to
write out all vendor code (not much code I think) to get rid of
copyrights and do what I want - but never had enough time.

Due to that I am not going to work my AF9035 + AF9033 unless something
changes dramatically at least now when there is other drivers.

regards
Antti

--
http://palosaari.fi/