On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 12:09 +0530, Hiremath, Vaibhav wrote:
> Please look at the patch carefully, it does exactly same thing. I
> understand the use-case what Archit explained in the last email but in
> this patch context, the use-case change anything here in this patch.

With the current code, the ISR code will be ran for a panel connected to
LCD1 output when VSYNC for LCD2 happens.

After Archit's patch, this no longer happens.

I don't know what the ISR code does, so it may not cause any problems,
but it sure doesn't sound right running the code when a wrong interrupt
happens.

 Tomi