On 05.04.2012 19:47, Gianluca Gennari wrote:
Implement the get_frontend function.

+       struct dtv_frontend_properties *p =&fe->dtv_property_cache;

Commonly dtv_property_cache pointer is shorten as a letter c (cache) in all demod drivers and old dvb_frontend_parameters used earlier was letter p.

+       p->inversion = INVERSION_AUTO;
+       p->frequency = state->frequency;

Fake resolving parameters is not appropriate as I understand. We should just return parameters we can read from the hardware and not to guess nor default some auto value.

I will applied that and make some changes as I explained.

http://git.linuxtv.org/anttip/media_tree.git/shortlog/refs/heads/af9035_experimental

regards
Antti
--