On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Sebastiano Fabio Genovese
<syna...@videobank.it> wrote:
> For the electronic part I am able to complete the project in its
> entirety, for software I would have some difficulty, as I should be
> studying very hard for months because I have no experience in
> developing kernel driver, especially the difficulty of v4l.
>
> I thank all those who can help me or give me a simple piece of advice,

My advice: choose hardware that already has good kernel and userspace
(if needed) support, even if it's not the best hardware solution.

Then you will "only" have to put together various pieces of software
to get what you want. When you have a working prototype then you can
think about switching to the best hardware, develop kernel drivers...

Ciao,

Enrico