On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 11:46:47PM +0200, David Härdeman wrote:
> This is two minor winbond-cir fixes as well as the first six patches
> from my previous patchbomb.
>
> The latter have been modified so that backwards compatibility is retained
> as much as possible (the format of the sysfs files do not change for
> example).

I've read through the set, and it all seems to make sense to me, but I
haven't actually tried it out with any of the hardware I've got. I assume
its been tested on various other hardware though.

Side note: my life has been turned a wee bit upside down, been busy
dealing with some fairly big changes, and that's still ongoing, thus the
relative lack of repsonsiveness on, well, anything, lately.

--
Jarod Wilson
ja...@redhat.com