Hi all

During a recent discussion of a V4L2 DT RFC it has become apparent, that
we first need two more preliminary steps, before implementing DT: we need
a (temporary) V4L2 clock implementation and asynchronous subdevice
registration. As follow ups to this mail I'm posting two patches,
implementing those. I have actually been able to get that to work with an
soc-camera system (sh7372), but respective soc-camera and bridge patches
are still raw, need a lot of clean up, and I don't know when I'll be able
to do that. So, I decided to first dump these two patches to the list, and
then see when I find time for the rest.

Thanks
Guennadi
---