Hi Hans,
Thank you for the patches.
I applied the patchset on the top of SPRC's 3.8-rc4 kernel.
I tested the s5p-tv dv-timings using 0.9.3 using v4l-utils.
The test platform was Universal C210 (based on Exynos 4210 SoC).

Every timing mode worked correctly so do not hesitate to add:

Tested-by: Tomasz Stanislawski <t.stanisl...@samsung.com>

to all s5p-tv related patches.

I tested following features:
a) v4l2-ctl --list-dv-timings
   Result: got 10 timings entries as expected
b) v4l2-ctl --get-dv-timings-cap
   Result: got timings caps. The was minor issue. Minimal with is 720 not 640.
c) for each available timing
   v4l2-ctl --set-dv-bt-timings=index={index}
   v4l2-ctl --get-dv-bt-timings
   Show test image on the screen
   Result: TV detected correct timings for all cases

I found some minor issues in the patches.
Please refer to the inlined comments.

BTW.
The v4l2-ctl reports that fps for 1080i50 and 1080i60 as 25 and 30 respectively.
I agree that those values correctly reflects relation between
image resolution and the pixel rate.
However, I admit it looks a little bit confusing when suddenly 50 changes into
25.
It should clarified if F in FPS stands for "frame" or "field".

Regards,
Tomasz Stanislawski