On 06/08/2013 02:22 AM, Rodrigo Tartajo wrote:
Hi, I just compiled and tested Antti Palosaari branch and can confirm the
remote works for my RTL2832U. I have updated the wiki[1] entry with the steps
necessary to configure the remote control. Please confirm if these fixes your
problem.

Rodrigo.

[1] http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/RealTek_RTL2832U

Good. I tested it quite limited set of remote controllers and even found one NEC remote which didn't worked - RC_MAP_MSI_DIGIVOX_II. Maybe timings should be adjusted or there is some other factor. I didn't cared to look it more as I am not very familiar with these raw remote protocols and real life variations.

I also had no reference to adjust remote timings. I just used one RC5 remote and calibrated timings according to that. If there is someone having better reference signals, then feel free to change that timing value to more correct.

regards
Antti

--
http://palosaari.fi/