Quote/Cytat - "Janusz S. Bien" <jsb...@mimuw.edu.pl> (Tue 05 Nov 2013 07:14:22 AM CET):

Thank you very much for the patch.

Quote/Cytat - Roland Scheidegger <rscheidegger_li...@hispeed.ch> (Sat 02 Nov 2013 08:49:32 PM CET):

[...]

Originally based on idea found on
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TechniSat_CableStar_Combo_HD_CI claiming
only id needs to be added (but failed to mention it only worked because the
driver couldn't find the h7 drx-k firmware...).

Together with Tobias Wessel, another user of the device, we have updated and extended the wiki entry.

The problem is that although I use the same system as Tobias (Debian wheezy) and it seems we installed media_build in the identical way, it works OK for Tobias but not for me,

My problem was solved by Tobias - thank you very much! As could be expected, I've installed the software differently...

I have erroneusly assumed that a patch posted on the list is immediately included http://git.linuxtv.org/media_build.git.

I see it now at

https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/20558/

together with my previous misleading letter...

Regards

Janusz

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)
Prof. Janusz S. Bień - University of Warsaw (Formal Linguistics Department)