On 11/12/2013 03:42 AM, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
Hi Valentine,

On Tuesday 24 September 2013 17:38:33 Valentine Barshak wrote:
The following patches add ADV7611/ADV7612 HDMI receiver I2C driver
and add RCAR H2 SOC support along with ADV761x output format support
to rcar_vin soc_camera driver.

These changes are needed for SH-Mobile R8A7790 Lager board
video input support.

Do you plan to submit a v2 ? I need the ADV761x driver pretty soon and I'd
like to avoid submitting a competing patch :-)

Yes, I plan to submit v2 when it's ready.
Currently it's a work in progress.

Do you already have anything to submit for the ADV761x support?

Thanks,
Val.