On 04/17/2014 03:13 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Em Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:49:51 +0200
> Hans Verkuil <hverk...@xs4all.nl> escreveu:
>
>> On 04/17/2014 04:17 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:

This was a bit confusing following the previous paragraph. I meant to say that
the
*saa7134* userptr implementation is not USERPTR at all but PAGE_ALIGNED_USERPTR.

A proper USERPTR implementation (like in bttv) can use any malloc()ed pointer as
it should, but saa7134 can't as it requires the application to align the pointer
to a page boundary, which is non-standard.