Hi there !

We have a custom board, based on i.MX6 SoC.
We are currently using Freescale's release of Linux, but this is a
3.10.17 kernel, and several drivers are lacking (adv7611 for instance)
or badly written (all the MXC part).
As we want to have nice things :) we would like to use a mainline
kernel, or at least a tree which can be mainlined.

It seems (#v4l told me so) that some people (Steeve :) ?) are working
on a rewriting of the IPU and all DRM part for i.MX6.
What is the current status (compared to Freescale's release maybe) ?
And what can we expect in a near future ? Maybe, how can we help too ?

Thanks,
JM