Yes,
but disabling libv4l2 and accessing the driver directly, has the same
effect. Also like I said, gspca works fine, even through libv4l2.
So I'm pretty sure this is related to uvcvideo.
My libv4l2 version is 1.2.0 and the reported problems with libv4l2
I've received relate to version 1.4.0 (debian), virtual formats (rgb3,
bgr3, yu12, yv12) are not working with that version.

Regards,
Paulo