http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/190-6601431-1833600?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=grabbee-hd $99.95
I got mine on eBay for $76 from Hong Kong.
Now going cheap :-)

Just thinking aloud:
My PCs are all mini-ITX in very small cases, so PCI card solutions are not suitable.
The decoder box is UEC DSD4121 using VAST (DVB-S2) with AV and HDMI outputs.
There's a UEC upgrade kit to use the USB port with an external HDD to record for $65.
Might try that next.
Other options?

Dave