Hi Zsolt,

In order to support a card in Linux in general, there needs to be a
driver for the PCIe bridge, the demodulator and the tuner. Then these
building blocks must be put together in a way that makes sense.

You've already identified the PCIe bridge (NXP SAA7164), the
demodulator (TDA 10046) and the tuner (Taifun 6034T aka Infineon
TUA6034). Now here comes the bad news - even if the PCIe bridge and
the demod are supported by existing drivers, the TUA6034 is not
supported by currently. You would need to write or get someone to
write a driver for the TUA6034. In order for this to be possible you'd
need to get the specifications from the manufacturer (often not
possible, but worth trying) or reverse-engineer the Windows driver
(often quite tricky, especially since taking a trace from a PCIe
device can be a lot of work).

Might I suggest that you add also a wiki page in the LinuxTV wiki if
you're anyway looking at this? Basically you can document the same
things you've very well documented on your website there, but please
use the template that the other devices on the site are more or less
using. http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/ASUS is a good starting
point. Even if the conclusion is that the card will not work your
research might save someone else time in the future.

Cheers,
-olli