I moved it to a dual boot system, and it works in windows, and the
same error in Linux.

The chips are marked:
Conexant     CX23880
Samsung     S5H1411
Cirrus           CS5340CZZ
Atmel           ATMLH138

three out of four are a different part number than the Wiki.

It is Board T1213044 stamped on back
PCTV 800i Rev 1.1
Shield over tuner says "pctv systems"

There are 5 APL1117 on both sides of the board.

Since the tuner is probably under the shield I don't know a
non-destructive method to get the part number.