Hi Mauro,

On 15/05/15 15:24, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
Of course. Jemma and me (mainly Jemma) are progressing and might be
able to resubmit everything this weekend.
Good! Thanks for the good work!

Mauro

The only thing left now is moving UCB & BER over to DVBv5 stats - we haven't got anything close to any specs for this demod so I'm struggling to work out how to handle the counter increment. It's not helped by my signal not being marginal enough to see any errors anyway!

What's the best course of action here - either leave those two out entirely or fudge something to get the numbers to about the right magnitude and worry about making it more accurate at a later date?

Jemma.