Hi,

On 08-09-15 16:36, Alan Stern wrote:
On Tue, 8 Sep 2015, Hans de Goede wrote:

Hi,

On 09/07/2015 06:23 PM, Mian Yousaf Kaukab wrote:
urb completion callback is executed in host controllers interrupt
context. To keep preempt disable time short, add urbs to a list on
completion and schedule work to process the list.

Moreover, save timestamp and sof number in the urb completion callback
to avoid any delays.

Erm, I thought that we had already moved to using threaded interrupt
handling for the urb completion a while (1-2 years ?) back. Is this then
still needed ?

We moved to handling URB completions in a tasklet, not a threaded
handler.

Right.

(Similar idea, though.)  And the change was made in only one
or two HCDs, not in all of them.

Ah, I was under the impression this was a core change, not a per
hcd change.