Hi Daniel,

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Daniel Drake <d...@laptop.org> wrote:
> I'm running linus master and can't load the libertas module for the
> sd8686 wifi hardware in the OLPC XO-1.5 laptop.
> Probe fails with -16.

That's why I asked you if this scenario works in the other thread.
It's probably the same issue (both scenarios try to power up the chip
by calling mmc_sdio_power_restore).

I guess the error comes from mmc_sdio_init_card() - can you please
check out what exactly triggers it inside that function (just put some
printk's there..) ?

Thanks!
Ohad.