Stas Sergeev wrote:
those:( So the original suggestion
still stays - using the slackware
package of the 2.4 headers will work
the best:(

Yes. I think the thing is (I've also had this myself), that when updating a kernel on Slackware, many people just download all the tgz files from the directory with the new kernel and install them all. The problem with this is that the headers package is put in the same directory as the others and people also get the new headers that way. Making sure that you do not get the new header package instead of doing just *.tgz when downloading and installing lets Dosemu compile & run without any problems. The kernel header package that originally came with the version of Slackware I was using would always solve the problems for me.

Julius