Solved, excuse me it was a my failure... I misunderstood the comment in the dosemu.conf about the $_rawkeyboard, I assumed that "auto" means "1" (so I kept auto and not set directly 1)..... sorry to have disturbed you for this!

Thank you
Bye

Paolo Gaggini ha scritto:
Already tried, but with no success.

I run dosemu not remotely but just in front of the PC using its attached keyboard. The TERM env var is set to "linux" and the keyboard mode is XLATE (ASCII). I've an old PC with redhat9 (not configured by me and I don't know who done) in which the CTRL/ALT combinations works fine; in this PC I can see that the TERM var is "xterm" (even if I don't use X neither on this pc) and the keyboard mode is RAW. In its dosemu.conf $_rawkeyboard is effectively set to 1.
Any idea about this differences?

However, there is somewhere some written docs about the "lot more to configure"?

Thank you anyway
Paolo