I have the same problem as the previous post, only I am using vncserver on
Ubuntu.  I can run dosemu 1.4.0 in terminal mode without any problems.  I can
run dosemu in X on the local machine without any problems.  When I run dosemu
in X and connect using VNC I get a beep every keystroke and mouse click on the
window title bar.  I do not have this problem with the old dosemu version
previously on Ubuntu.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Regards,
Tarquin Adams

=====================

Hi,
I´m new here, so first let me say hello.

I just installed the 1.4.0. version on a Suse 10.2 server and want top run
some dos programs there. My first trial was with 1.2.2 but there the dos
programs (written with clipper compiler) crashed. So I decided to install
1.4.0. Now the programs run, if I open the dosbox at the servers screen,
lredir to the apropriate direcory and from there start the program.
Now my problem. I don´t want to work at the servers screen but on remote
screens: So I use NX server and NX client software on a windows PC that is
connected either within our internal network to the server or via a
VPN-connection from outside. When I there start dosemu than I get a double
beep at every keystroke and also at every mouse click within the dos window.
This was not while running the 1.2.2 version of dosemu, so I think it is not
a problem of NX. Unfortunately I can not check if it is a general problem
from the 1.4.0 version, because the server it runs on does not have any
speaker or sound card.

Maybee someone can give me some advice where to look to solve this problem.
Please ask if you need more information.

Thanks in advance

Klemens

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
19:57