On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 21:10:25 +0000 (GMT)
Martin Jewell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am running Ubuntu 6.06 (Dapper) with DOSEMU 1.4.0.1. I have been using this
> config for several months with no problems at all but then, without any
> reason I can work out, the lredir function seemed to cause a hang when any
> file path that used a redirected drive was accessed.

Some folks have been having trouble with the repository-installed version of
OpenOffice that you can get with Ubuntu, and their problem apparently goes away
if they install the "official version" from the openoffice.org website.

I wonder if you are having a similar problem.  Have you tried compiling and
installing the "official" version from the dosemu.org website?

I get the impression that the Ubuntu folks are "fixing" stuff that goes into
their repositories...