Hi all,

We use dosemu 1.4.0 to access Novell Netware in Graphics terminal.

Everything goes well except one little problem: It's often the users
exit the dosemu by directly closing the dosemu window thus not logging
out from the novell connection. Obviously, the novell connection still
left opened and causing problems.

Is there a way to trap dosemu terminating event, so we can force a
logout or warn the user and reject the termination.

TIA,