Hey,

I just installed the Dosemu 1.4.0+svn.1828-1 package from Synaptic in

Ubuntu 7.10, and when I run it, everytime I press a key it makes a weird

clicking sound in my speakers. It also makes some weird noises when music

is playing. I was trying to play the original Leisure Suit Larry game, but

I find it unplayable with these noises.

I am using the PulseAudio sound server with an Intel sound card.

Let me know if you need any more info, and thanks for the help.

Pat B.