SHSU-CDN is default driver for which shsucdx looks.
But DOSEMU CD-ROM code create driver(s) with name(s) mscd0001 - mscd0004,
then you must specify driver name on shsucdx cmdline.
See dosemu and shsucdx doc.

HTH,
Frantisek Hanzlik

Ralph Alvy wrote:
I'm using dosemu 1.2.2. In terms of accessing my CDROM drive, I have this:

config.sys

         devicehigh=c:\dosemu\cdrom.sys

autoexec.bat

         c:\bin\shsucdx

That yields the following error:

         Can't open CD driver SHSU-CDN

Where might I find SHSU-CDN?

By the way, this line works in autoexec.bat:

         c:\bin\shsucdx /d:mscd0001

but I'd like to know how I might have used SHSU-CDN.

!DSPAM:479b6b5282456491211187!