Good Day,

I am Mrs. Maim Farooq from Canada, Aging widow suffering from long time
incurable illness.
Presently I am admitted in a private hospital and don't know how tomorrow will
be like.

I am not afraid of death even if I have no child to succeed my estate left
behind by my late husband.

My late husband's family members wanted me to even die before my time, and for
that reason; I now decide to seek one who has a heart to help the Motherless
and less privileged in our society to receive and utilize the funds for that
purpose.

Can you volunteer or make yourself available to be used in putting smiles or an
end to the sufferings of our children out there?

Please if after reading this mail and your heart is troubled to carry on with
this project; do not hesitate to avail yourself for this purpose kindly reply.

Mrs. Maim Farooq