HI,
I am trying  IPSec in transport mode and doing SNAT and DNAT in between.
It is working if I disable the udp checksum on both receiver and sender.
now because in real scenario I will be having control only on one
machine so I want
1. To disable the checksum to be calculated when it sends the packet
out (I have achieved        this by using SO_NO_CHECK socket option)
and
2. To ignore it for incoming packets (I dont have any idea how to do
that may be with iptables, sysctl or any socket options).
Please provide some help in this regard.

--
Thanks
Pankaj Jain