Damien Thébault wrote:
On Dec 20, 2007 12:07 PM, Patrick McHardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Don't worry. I was just wondering because I asked for the output
of the *non-working* case :) Please post that and I'll look into it.

The fact is that this was the output of the non working case, they are similar.
I'm attaching the four files I just made, with both the working and
the non-working case.

Thanks. Could you also post a tcpdump and enable conntrack logging
by doing "echo 255 >/proc/sys/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_log_invalid"
and post the output of that, if any (you also need to load ipt_LOG
in case you're not using some other logging backend).
-