Are you sure your hardware will support this?

Most of the MACs I've worked with will receive frames destined to a
single station address and can be configured to hash the addresses of
frames received with MAC multicast addresses and do a lookup of the hash
in a bit table to determine whether to DMA the received frame in or not,
but the multicast MAC address space is distinct from the singlecast MAC
address space (least significant bit of first byte, IIRC).

Jeff Haran
Brocade
-