The most recent ESFQ patches are getting stale, and I have received a
few requests to update them to a current kernel release. Instead, I
added hash type selection to my most recent round of SFQ patches and
packaged them up.

http://fatooh.org/esfq-2.6/
http://fatooh.org/esfq-2.6/sfq-2.6.24.tar.bz2

The ESFQ code was largely rewritten for inclusion in SFQ--not just a sed
job. The SFQ patches should be relatively clean and bug-free. If they're
not, please tell me! I have so far been unsuccessful in getting them
included in the main Linux kernel, and wider testing may help.

The SFQ patches aren't up to date with current net-2.6.25 git; I need to
forward-port them before I (once again) try to pester the net developers
into reviewing my work. Don't misunderstand me--I know patch review is
lots of work as well, and I appreciate the very helpful reviews my first
few rounds of patches received. Still, the recent silence has been
frustrating.

ESFQ, meanwhile, has a few bugs I know about, and it doesn't even
survive my new stress test for long without crashing my user-mode Linux.
I don't know why, and I'm not going to look. My intent is to let ESFQ
stagnate and only develop the SFQ patches further. If you really want
the original ESFQ, I have included that in the SFQ tarball. The only
modification I have made since the last release is a slight alteration
to make it compatible with my SFQ patches. You can run ESFQ and patched
SFQ in the same kernel, if that seems useful for testing.

Have fun!

-Corey
-