Il Wednesday 07 November 2007 16:13:08 Dan Williams ha scritto:
> Well, ideally we push the patch upstream and then people can send
> updates to this list...  I think it's really close and I feel like it
> can be submitted for 2.6.25.
>
> Dan

I've seen so many updates in GIT, so I applied all up to 3eb9b41f...ae9e76e4 to
my 2.6.24 kernel and it compiles, loads and runs fine, but there are no WPA
commits.
Where is the WPA version that should go in 2.6.25? There are repository or
patches floating around? I offer myself as betatester, I'm really interested in
this.

Cheers,
Matteo Croce
--
          |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
 KAMIKAZE (bleeding edge) -----------------------
  * 10 oz Vodka       Shake well with ice and strain
  * 10 oz Triple sec  mixture into 10 shot glasses.
  * 10 oz lime juice  Salute!