This is what I'm starting with, and I want to add the upload permission
to /pub, in a reference guide it sez I must define a directory with
dirglob that permits or denies uploads.  I was thinking: upload /pub
then chmod ? to give write permission? in /pub

loginfails 5

readme  README*    login
readme  README*    cwd=*

message /welcome.msg            login
message .message                cwd=*

compress        yes guest,real,anonymous
tar             yes guest,real,anonymous
chmod           no guest

log transfers real,anonymous inbound,outbound

shutdown /etc/shutmsg

passwd-check rfc822 warn
chmod           no real,anonymous
delete          no guest,real,anonymous
overwrite       no guest,real,anonymous
rename          yes real
rename          no guest
virtual tmpco root pub
guestgroup Guest

Thanks for any help Tim

A tip for others with limited knowledge of Linux.  Cut out the best part
of an email or thread print it, lable it in the upper right hand corner
- "Ray's Mail Server P. 1 of 2, punch it w/ 3 holes, in a binder.
Bingo! $50 desk reference. :-)