Two weeks back, I posted a message asking anyone who had upgraded from SO
5.1 to 5.2, and would be wiilling to sell me the CD he now no longer
needed, to contact me.

One lister did, and sent me his CD; unhappily, the US and Paraguayan potal
service worked managed between them to turn the CD into two half-CDs  ;-(

So here I come again: I there is another one out there  ?

I have tried downloading, does not work; and all I can get here on mags
covers are Spanish or Portugese versions, and I need the English one.

TIA,

Ron the Frog, on the banks of the Paraguay River.

--

              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---