> but what is the way to use two ISPs at the same time? if there is one
> default route, then everytime the data is sent through that route, and if
we
> set a specific route, then for every site we have to set a specific route
> for the site we want to access?

I seriously don't know man. Since no one else is replying, I will throw out
some ideas, but no guarnette that they are right or even phyiscally
possiable.

There is something called "metric" in the default routing table.  Basically
you can set more than 1 gw per network and it will try the gw with the
lowest metric first (IIRC).  For example (don't hold me to correct sytnax
here, doing it from memory)

route add default gw 192.168.17.2 metric 1
route add default gw 10.102.18.56 metric 2

This way if you try to access anything that doesn't have a static route (ie.
default route) it will first try to route out though the 192.168.17.2 gw, if
that doesn't work it will then try 10.102.18.56 gw.

But IIRC this isn't load balancing, it is more of a "fail safe" function.

If you want to send out both cable modems at once, you will have do some
really fancy, something over my head.  You might want to try searching for:

multihome
multihomed
esl
loadblancing

Also you might want to try and find a OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) daemon
that would dynamically build a routing table for you on the fly.

So,