On Wed, 09 Aug 2000,  Juha Siltala wrote about,  Re: Onboard SiS 6326 eternal
struggle.:
> Fellow SiS users,
>
> I used to run this card with the framebuffer, but gave in and put my old
> S3 card back. Now, just got XFree 4 and I heard the SiS will work!

Well i hope you had beter luck then using FB as i did with my SiS6326.
You changed from fire to evil i see, i have both an S3 and a SiS, my SiS
works perfectly withe the XFCom server on a slackware 7.0.

--
Regards Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]