This is a series of cleanups that should come before discussed changes
to improve robustness of mount, disk usage on osync writes, and to
minimize update frequency of super blocks, and so forth.

We are now in the merge window for the 2.6.35 kernel, so this and the
planned changes will not be sent upstream until some time later.

But, I'd like to do this now, to shift our focus to the subsequent
work early.

Thanks,
Ryusuke Konishi
--
Ryusuke Konishi (6):
      nilfs2: add blocksize member to nilfs object

 fs/nilfs2/segbuf.h    |   24 ++--
 fs/nilfs2/segment.c   |    8 +-
 fs/nilfs2/segment.h   |   10 +-
 fs/nilfs2/the_nilfs.c |   12 +-