* Tero Kristo <t-kri...@ti.com> [151218 05:57]:
> +     mmu_dsp_mod_ck: mmu_dsp_mod_ck {
> +             #clock-cells = <0>;
> +             compatible = "ti,omap4-hw-mod-clock";
> +             reg = <0x0420>;
> +             clocks = <&dpll_iva_m4x2_ck>;
> +     };
> +
> +     dsp_mod_ck: dsp_mod_ck {
> +             #clock-cells = <0>;
> +             compatible = "ti,omap4-hw-mod-clock";
> +             reg = <0x0420>;
> +             clocks = <&dpll_iva_m4x2_ck>;
> +     };

In general we should get rid of the overlapping reg entries
for clocks. That's a separate patch series for sure.. But I
think it can be done simply with something like this probably
for all of them (totally untested):

        mux_div_gate_ck: clk@420 {
                #clock-cells = <1>;
                compatible = "ti,mux-divider-gate";
                clock-indices = <0>, <1>;
                clock-output-names = "mux", "div", "gate";
                reg = <0x420 0x4>;
                foo_mux_ck: clock@0 {
                        reg = <0>;
                        compatible = "ti,mux-clock";
                };
                foo_div_ck: clock@8 {
                        reg = <8>;
                        compatible = "ti,divider-clock";
                        ti,max-div = <31>;
                };
                foo_gate_ck: clock@16 {
                        reg = <16>;
                        compatible = "ti,gate-clock";
                        clocks = <&mux_source_ck>;
                };
        };

Then the output can be referenced with the standard clock binding
index. For example to use the mux clock:

clocks = <&mux_div_gate_ck 0>;

Regards,

Tony