* Russell King - ARM Linux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [080716 12:37]:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 11:57:37AM +0300, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> > * Russell King - ARM Linux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [080716 11:46]:
> > >
> > > Don't bother rebasing them - I obviously already have them.
> >
> > Well I already rebased them, but you can you the ones you already have
> > as there are no changes.
>
> I would have preferred you to have fixed those two _crap_ commits at the
> beginning of your entire OMAP series - the two which contained no patch
> whatsoever.

I did remove the two empty commits:

http://lists.arm.linux.org.uk/lurker/message/20080708.074007.cc2d62c0.en.html

> Commits that are just words describing an non-existent change are utterly
> useless.

True, and they were promptly removed.

> I did point this out at the time but you ignored me.

Not true. Sounds like you had an earlier pull in your tree that you used
instead.

Regards,

Tony