On Monday 20 October 2008, Samuel Ortiz wrote:
> I am pushing this code without MODULE_AUTHOR for now.
> I agree with Alessandro it would be nice to have it, but only if it's someone
> that could actually maintain it somehow. Are Dmitry or/and Alexandre good
> candidates for that ?

I won't speak for them ...

The OMAP community has, so far, tended to be fairly
good about pitching in to fix things that break; so
there may be less of a worry there.  I also know that
TI is trying to be a bit more "in the loop" with its
staff and mainline, so that should help a bit too.

Anyway, this driver "Just Works", so nothing else
could go wrong.  ;)

- Dave

p.s. I just noticed a boatload of genirq patches
     go upstream ... I suspect that at least the
     reference to NR_IRQS in that one patch will
     need to change.